Responsible for providing content, support and material for the ERN .
- Content creation for social media and webpage.
- Design and send the institutional newsletter.
- Film, edit and produce videos.
- Improve, update and develop material for the education platform based on Moodle.
- Management and publication of content in social media and webpage (WordPress).
- Scheduling, coordination and dissemination of webinars.
- Expedition of certificates to health professionals.
- Collection and analysis of multicentre data on paediatric transplantation.
- Create surveys on EU survey or other survey tools.
- Data analysis of surveys, projects and web visits on Google Data Studio or other data manipulation tools.
- Compile, analyse and report activity and efficiency annual indicators of the ERN to DG SANTE.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Graduate or master's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Marketing, Public Relations or similar experience.
- Experience in the use of statistical and data visualization tools.
- Excellent organization and multitasking work.
- Good at coordinating activities and organizing tasks.
- Teamwork skills and proactive personality.
- Essential: spoken and written fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to travel up to 40% time (subjected to covid-19 travel restrictions).
- Spanish: excellent
- English: excellent