Predoctoral Researcher at IMDEA Energy to work on Energy Modelling and Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment of Energy Systems
The Institute IMDEA Energy is a Research Centre created by the Regional Government of “Comunidad de Madrid” to develop world-class R&D on clean and renewable energy. The ultimate goal of the Institute IMDEA Energy is to achieve outstanding scientific and technological contributions in the creation of a sustainable energy system. The aim of the Institute is to make a significant impact in all energy-related research topics by bringing together high quality researchers, providing them with excellent infrastructures and resources and promoting their close collaboration with the industrial sector.
IMDEA Energy is opening a predoctoral researcher position on Energy Modelling and Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment of Energy Systems, with the following characteristics:
- Evaluation of the life-cycle performance of energy systems.
- Development of sustainability indicators.
- Implementation of indicators in energy models.
- Being in possession of an official B.Sc. degree in Chemical / Environmental Engineering or related disciplines.
- Being in possession of an official M.Sc. degree in Environmental Engineering or related disciplines is an asset.
- Knowledge and proven experience in life cycle assessment and energy modelling.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
Location: Mostoles, Madrid, Spain.
Remuneration: Depending upon qualification and expertise of the candidate.
Duration: One year appointment with annual renewals.
Reference: 16.16.AS1 PRE
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae, covering letter and student records with the average marks obtained not later than the 20th of June at 15:00h to the following address:
Subject: Reference 16.16.AS1 PRE
Esta oferta también se ha publicado en la web de la Fundación IMDEA Energía: www.energia.imdea.org