The Senior European Project Manager will be directly involved in the European activities of the company, and will work in close collaboration with the Technical and European projects coordinators. S/he will be mainly in charge of supporting the European Project Coordinator in managing ongoing European projects, participate in networking and business development activities, as well as being in charge of specific deliverables and project activities related with business and market assessment, general management, communication and dissemination activities. According to his/her specific background (economics/society and humanities/science and technology) the candidate might gain new responsibilities and his/her tasks will be likely to evolve along with the upcoming projects of the company.
The candidate will be specifically responsible for the following tasks:
- Institutional relationships: support to attend events and find partners (during B2B, F2F and virtual meetings with potential partners or clients), explore cooperation and business opportunities interesting for the company, in line with its core activities.
- Assistance to economic and financial management of European projects: periodic financial declarations and audits preparation (experience in Horizon2020, Life programmes is a must).
- Development of specific deliverables and activities within EU R&D Projects:
- Market Analysis, Business plans, Value Propositions and Business Canvas models, Technology Transferability and Application Assessments and other similar reports.
- Communication and dissemination activities: webinars and workshop organisation; write and publish news/updates on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter), articles and press release on project website or other platforms regarding EU R&D Projects activities and achievements.
- New proposals writing and preparation: supporting the coordinators in writing project proposals to which the company takes part as a partner and support the technical staff in case the company decides to lead a proposal.
- Project implementation: advice to support negotiations and establish formal commitments, report drafting, development and execution (within and outside EU projects) of market assessment, business plans, cost analysis and operating costs, both for internal purposes and for EU projects deliverables to facilitate their exploitation and market uptake.
- Assistance in the identification of economic, political and legal risks associated to the project fields, especially regarding raw materials and their trade, energy efficiency, Green Deal and new circular economy policies.
The candidate will be responsible for performing these tasks and studies in diverse and transversal sectors, aligned with the activities of current projects, and also with the European research and innovation strategy. Potential, but not exclusive domains of activities will be: renewable energies and fuels; advanced sustainable materials; novel bio-sourced products and bioeconomy development; wastes valorisation and industrial symbiosis; sustainable mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Buildings; environmental management, and climate mitigation and adaptation.
KEY REQUIREMENTS/ EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of professional experience as EU Project manager/assistant or in similar position. Knowledge in European projects justification, audits and proposals preparation is mandatory.
- Background in EU H2020 and Life European programs. Experience in administrative proposals and project management.
- Excellent level of Spanish and English (C1/C2 level in both languages).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in economic and financial field (e.g. Economics, Business Management and Administration, International Business Economics, Politics and Economy, European Project Management).
- Analytical skills towards the exploitation and promotion of research and development projects.
- Strong ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment and adaptive capabilities to different sectors.
- Ready to face new challenges, able to work under pressure and used to EU deadlines, ability to work effectively as a member of a team, flexibility, and high motivation.
- Problem-solving approach, proactive and decisive attitude.
- Full availability to travel.
- Positive work environment, with a professional team in a dynamic developing company.
- Full-time employment (40 hours per week).
- Annual contract, renewable with the guarantee of permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Salary will be fixed according to qualifications and experience.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Send you CV and cover letter at email@example.com or fill in the form at https://lomartov.com/work-with-us/