Our main goal is to support companies and innovative projects contributing to a successful market uptake of innovative technologies, with a high impact potential for our economies and societies.
The EU Projects officer and Innovation procurement Assistant will be directly involved in the European activities of the Foundation/Cluster, and will report directly to the General Director. S/he will be mainly in charge participate in networking and business development activities, proposing and writing new projects, as well as being in charge of specific deliverables and project activities.
The candidate will be specifically responsible for the following tasks:
- Institutional relationships: support to attend events and find partners (during B2B, F2F and virtual meetings with potential partners or clients), explore cooperation and business opportunities interesting for the company, in line with its core activities.
- Development of specific deliverables and activities within EU R&D Projects.
- Assistance to economic and financial management of European projects: periodic financial declarations and audits preparation (experience in Horizon2020, Interreg … ).
- New proposals writing and preparation: supporting in writing project proposals.
- Project implementation
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS/ EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as EU Project manager/assistant or in similar position. Knowledge in European projects justification, audits and proposals preparation is mandatory.
- Background in EU H2020, Interreg or other European programs. Experience in administrative proposals and project management.
- Excellent level of Spanish and English (C1/C2 level in both languages).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment and adaptive capabilities to different sectors.
- Ready to face new challenges, able to work under pressure and used to EU deadlines, ability to work effectively as a member of a team, flexibility, and high motivation.
- Problem-solving approach, proactive and decisive attitude.
- Full availability to travel.
- Positive work environment, with a professional team in a dynamic developing Foundation/Cluster.
- Full-time employment (37 hours per week).
- Annual contract, renewable with the guarantee of permanent contract. Indefinite contract depending on experience.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Salary will be fixed according to qualifications and experience (25.000 - 40.000 brut/y).