- A University degree (BSc or MSc) with an excellent academic record.
- Be able to meet the admission conditions to an official UC3M PhD Program by in April 2020 the latest. Minimum conditions are a MSc degree and 300ECTS; other conditions might apply depending on the Program.
- Strong background in the following fields is desirable:
o Plasma Physics (in particular, electromagnetic waves in plasmas)
o Knowledge/experience on Propulsion, Electronics, and CAD design
o Experimental work in a laboratory (especially with high vacuum)
- Good skills in: team & independent working; critical & creative thinking; initiative & proactiveness; communication of scientific results.
- Good proficiency in English (oral & written).
- Availability to travel abroad (e.g. conferences and research internships)
- A minimum of 2 publications in relevant JCR-listed journals and 2 communications at important international conferences are expected as output of this PhD.
- An international internship of minimum 3 months in a prestigious university/research center will be actively promoted.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference code of this position in the e-mail subject, before the deadline. Late submissions will be considered under the discretion of the hiring committee. Applications must include in a single pdf file:
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 6 pages) and BSc and MSc academic records (i.e. university grades)
- A motivation letter describing experience, interests, and future goals (max. 1 page)
- At least 2 professional or academic references
"Estos contratos están financiado a través del Programa Y2018/NMT-4750 PROMETEO-CM, de la convocatoria de Ayudas para la realización de proyectos sinérgicos de I+D de la Comunidad de Madrid, estando cofinanciado en un 50% por Fondo Social Europeo"