The IMDEA Energy Institute is a Maria de Maeztu Center of Excellence with the mission of developing world-class R&D in the field of clean and renewable energy technologies. The Institute aims at contributing to the establishment of a sustainable energy system with a high degree of decarbonisation, economically competitive and securing energy supply (www.energy.imdea.org).
IMDEA Energy is currently looking for two highly motivated and experienced candidates to reinforce the European project management team. The successful candidates will assist with the coordination of European R&D projects financed by the European Commission under HORIZON 2020 and will be involved in other activities of the International project management office, such as grants management, proposals preparation and assistance to the researchers in project related tasks.
- Coordination of collaborative H2020 R&D projects: management of the grant and the consortium agreements (including preparation of amendments), controlling and monitoring of the work program, project reporting (deliverables, project reviews, technical reports and financial statements), organization of consortium meetings, financial management and audits preparation, dissemination, communication and exploitation activities (such as project website update), among others.
- Preparation of project proposals for H2020, Horizon Europe and other European and international R&D calls.
- Reporting, controlling and monitoring of the European and international R&D grants of IMDEA Energy.
- Identification and dissemination of international R&D financial opportunities.
- Organization of dissemination activities and scientific events.
Requirements / profile:
- Degree in Engineering or Sciences Programs.
- Proven experience in the management of R&D European projects (particularly relevant H2020).
- Experience in coordinating R&D European projects would be an asset.
- Experience in the preparation of proposals for R&D European calls, such as H2020, LIFE, ERA-NETs, among others.
- Oral and written communication skills in English (B2 equivalent).
- Experience in the management of websites and social networks and the organization of events would be an asset.
- Analytical skills and strong sense of organization.
- Autonomy and leadership.
- Initiative and decision-making capacity.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
Location: Móstoles, Madrid, Spain.
Remuneration: 24.000,00 – 29.000,00 € Gross salary per year.
Reference: 20.34 ADM1 GP
Deadline call: This call will remain open until 30th November 2020.
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to the following address:
Subject: Reference 20.34 ADM1 GP